Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day



Today is the day to celebrate Dads. I wanted to take the time to talk about two of them I know personally...

First is MY daddy. He is such a fantastic Papa to Faith and Alex. The LOVE to see their Papa. It is sad that he lives so far away, but he is always close in our thoughts. My Dad is someone I can call when I am upset about something. He has a gift for remaining calm and I feel better when I get off the phone with him. I know that my Dad would stand behind me and catch me if I were to ever fall. The best thing about my Dad is to watch him with our girls. Love you DAD!!




The second Dad is one I know the best. He is my soulmate and I could not have asked for a better Father to my children. It has been incredible to watch him over the years evolve into who he is today. He grew up without a father at home, so all he is today is what his Heavenly Father has taught him. I can't imagine life without him...he truly is the head of our household. I already can't wait until we are grandparents together...I know that sounds strange, but I can't picture my life without him! Our life together had been a journey that I wouldn't have changed for the world. You are a fabulous man and I want you to know how much your 3 girls think YOU rock!! Love you honey!

No comments: