Thursday, September 9, 2010

My crazy Uncle!

Ok, I mentioned my Mom cracking up at her brother taking our picture at the wedding.  Well, I have to give him and his family props too.  This is one of the crazy things he did that day...


This says it all!!  I cannot look at this picture without still laughing.  While we were standing there waiting for him to take our picture, he was taking pictures with my camera of himself.  He is such a goober!



It was awesome to see Uncle Mitch and Kristie and their two sweet girls!  So nice of them to travel from the Houston area for Sarah's wedding.  I have not seen them in several years.  This is a couple that I looked up to as a young girl as they married as high school sweethearts.  It was cool to see our girls connect and hang out for awhile while they were in town. 

No comments: