Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall Break

Last week was Fall Break for Cherokee County. Whoever came up with this schedule, I think it's great! I love my job because I have the same schedule as the girls'. I needed a break this month!

Tommy's mom came to town for a visit. We had a great time! We went to see a movie, went shopping and a fun trip to good 'ol Chuck E Cheese. The weather was great too. I have to say I'm a bit envious of my friends at work coming home from cruises and Disney trips, but one day we'll be there!

We went this past weekend to stay with our fantastic Sunday School teacher's kiddos. They are great. We had a great time with them :)

Tommy's birthday is Wednesday. He'll be 33! The girls and I have a special night planned for him tomorrow when he gets back in town. They love surprises!

No comments: