Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Alex's 13th Birthday



Oh my goodness.  Our daughter is a TEENager. Still can't believe it.  We knew it was coming, but was in denial.  I feel so OLD! 

Our beautiful daughter turned 13 in April and wanted to celebrate with her good friends from school.  I am not a good party planner, but we both came up with the idea to do a spa party and sleepover.  It turned out great.  Alex has great friends.  They were such sweet girls and not only gave her sweet gifts, but great words of affirmation as to what an impact she has made on each of their lives.  Moments like that are priceless.


I was worried that the girls would think the punch fountain was cheesy but they loved it!  We had finger foods, deviled eggs(alex's request!) chocolate covered strawberries, mini desserts, and more chocolate!


Party favors that my friend made

Sweet girls and good times.  So happy that they included the LITTLE sister!!  :)

Group hug!

Happy Birthday Alex!

Spa time...loved seeing the girls do pedicures on THEIR friends first.  Such servant hearts!

Alex, I pray you continue on your journey through life with Jesus at your side.  Never ever loose sight of His face and seek His way in all you do.  You are an amazing, kind, compassionate and beautiful girl.  I am so blessed to be YOUR Mama!!  Keep shining for Jesus.

No comments: