Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Trip to Okiehoma

We took a trip to Oklahoma the week of the 4th of July to visit our family. 

We went to Frontier City with my brother, sister and Tommy's family...had a fun, hot day there but there were no lines so it really was good!  Had some of our crew get sick and throw up, but we kept on truckin...no time to waste!  :)

We spent time with Tommy's family and with my Dad, Cathi and my brother in South OK.  The heat was ridiculously hot.  I mean skin scorching hot.  The real temp some days was 110...not counting the humidity and heat index.  Crazy!!

Here are some pics from our week...

We went to the Chickasaw Indian Museum in Ada, OK

The girls with their Uncle Andrew...just graduated from high school and on to college with a scholorship!!!  Proud of you!!

The girls with their Papa  :)

My brother serenading us outside...very talented and handsome young man!

The girls and I taking self pics

Hiking day...yes in the heat!  We had a great time as long as we kept moving.  Good to be out in nature and really soak in how God has created EVERYTHING and takes care of IT ALL!!

She looks like a pro hiker!  My dad made us hiking sticks  :)

See where she gets it from??

My honey is hott when he's hot!!!

After hiking, we found a quiet spot at the river to cool off

What a pretty girl!

So is this one!

Back to OKC, visiting Tommy's family.  Hailey, our neice.

Visiting my precious Grandma Shupe.  This woman is a true jewel in my life and I love her dearly!!

Tommy's crew   :)
Lynn, Kevin, my hubby, me, Sarah, Tommy's mom and Rosemarie

Faith and my great neice Kayanda...sweet girl!!

My nephew Josh had his 18th birthday and we also celebrated his swearing in to the Army.  We are very proud of you Josh and pray that you continue to seek after the Lord!

Tommy, Lynn, Sarah, Rose, and their mama

All the grandkids, plus one great granddaughter

Uncle Tommy and Josh

No comments: