Friday, November 5, 2010

I.am.scared.


I'm scared.  My sweet hubby has decided to take us girls up to the North Georgia mountains for a PRIMITIVE CAMPING TRIP.  Nope, the Bakers have NEVER been camping.  We will not sleep on something soft.  Nope, the ground...in a tent.  No potties.  No showers.  No people.  Just us and the mountains and the animals.  And to make it all the more exciting, there is a chance of SNOW flurries THIS weekend!  I just hope we don't end up as a story on Animal Planet!

I will update you all with our journey when we return home.  I am calling for intercessory prayer for us that we do NOT see any wildlife that is much cuter behind glass at the zoo and that I have a lot of unusual hot flashes to keep me warm!!  LOL

I love my husband.  He is so excited.  So are the girls.  Mama is scared excited too.  :)

No comments: